Recently I was honoured by Elaine of Following Augustine with the Versatile Blogger Award. I am always humbled when someone thinks of me for these things : ) Elaine is absolutely wonderful and her blog is an inspiration…and she's Canadian!
There are four rules for those who choose to accept The Versatile Blogger award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award and include a link to their blog.
2. Select and nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
3. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.
4. Share 7 things about yourself.
I know time is precious and so I am going to modify numbers 2 and 4 I am only going to be doing 2 of each. Its not that there arent many wonderful bloggers out there, or that I don’t have 7 wonderful things to say, I just know it can be a lot to add so many new people and bloggers to the blog roll. But here are a few of my inspirations of late.
1. Tin Foils Tiaras a wonderful Ottawa blogger who discusses fashion on a budget!
2. Sunny Days and Starry Nights a constant source or love, inspiration and pinterest pictures!
And now 2 things you don't know about me.
1. I could eat eggs for every meal if it were possible.
2. I have trouble sleeping so, on nights like those, these blog posts are written :)
What have you done lately to pay it forward?